Strength in One Voice
The Monongalia County Development Authority and Morgantown Area Economic Partnership are two entities that make up the Morgantown Area Partnership. Both work together to help new and existing businesses in such areas as capital financing, tax incentives, employee recruitment and training, sites and buildings, international trade, and community and economic data.
- creating effective public and private development partnerships;
- leading efforts to expand and retain our existing businesses;
- developing commercial and industrial sites through strategic planning and targeted investment that supports infrastructure growth and quality of life throughout the region;
- aggressively marketing the region as a smart choice for new business locations; and
- providing access to capital and technical assistance for projects which clearly advance our purpose.
As the region’s premier business resource and economic development leader, the Morgantown Area Partnership works alongside business and government with a unified voice to champion the region and enhance its value.
The Partnership will advance the Morgantown MSA by:
- Attracting and retaining diverse businesses;
- Creating collaboration among public, private and government partnerships;
- Affirming our area as the best place to live, work and play.
The vision of the Partnership is to create prosperity and growth across our communities and for future generations.